Thanksgiving Baskets Support Local Families
- Pack Baskets: Saturday, November 19th at 10am in the Dining Room
- Deliver baskets: at 12:15pm on Sunday, November 24th (from the sanctuary)
This is a list of items that will go into each basket. Please bring as you can, or go shopping for an entire basket.
- Money toward gift cards for each family to buy the right turkey for themselves (make checks out to Highland Presbyterian Church and put “Thanksgiving Basket” on the memo line. Please bring or send to church office).
- Cans of sweet potatoes/yams
- Cans or Packets of gravy
- Boxes of dressing/stuffing
- Cans of Green Beans, peas, mixed veggies
- Cans of Corn and Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Potatoes
- Mac & Cheese
- Dessert: brownie or cake mix & frosting, and Pumpkin pie filling
- Boxes (we need boxes for packing the items into)
We plan on adding some pantry staples, please also offer:
- Rice, beans or pasta.
- Canned fruit
- Peanut Butter
Please place them in the collection bins in the coat closet area of Fellowship Hall or in the Walker-Nevin Building. Donations accepted until 11/18!
Come help assemble baskets on Saturday 11/19 at 10am in the church Dining Room.