Children at HPC are growing in Christian faith through involvement in congregational life, worship, church school, mission, service, stewardship and fellowship. Read our beginning of the year letter to parents here: Parent Letter – ’18-’19
For the calendar of the 2018-2019, click here: Children 2018-2019 Schedule
Our ministries with and for children strive to:
- Ensure the safe care of all children and show God’s love for all children
- Respect the value of children and nurture children’s spirits, thoughts, emotions, and development
- Build a Christian faith community for children and teach inclusion of all children
- Teach and guide children in their relationship with God, in their learning about the Bible, and in their growing in faith and discipleship
- Involve children in service to others and in stewardship to the church and world.